Date of Birth: 27th June,1965
B-50 sector 11-A North Karachi, Karachi-75850
Rehmani is a renowned name in the field of Na'at. He is not only a leading Na'at khawan but has initiated extensive research work to establish
'Na'at' as a genre for the first time in the history of Urdu literature. He has also inspired many people to do research work on a variety of Na'at dimensions in different institutes.
Academic Qualification :
Masters in Urdu Literature, University of Karachi.
Summary of Achievements
- Editing & Publishing 'Naat Rang'; an erudite, internationally recognized journal on
'Naat' for the past ten years.
- Heading 'Naat Research Centre', rendering qualitative research work on Naat being published in various languages of the world., since 1994.
- Recognized as a leading 'Naat Khwan' in Islamic circles all over the world and has received a number of National and International awards.
- He is frequently invited by various television channels as an anchor person and guest speaker.
- Edited 'Aiwan-e-Naat' an anthology of Naat published in 1993.
- Edited 'Ieeqan International' Karachi fron 1987 to 1992.
- Chief 'Safeer-e-Naat Karachi since 1998.
- Chief Advisor 'Lailut-Naat' Karachi since 1986 to 1989.
- Chief Advisor 'Karwan-e-Naat' Lahore since its first issue.
- Presently associated with Vanguard Mass Communication Network as Director Research & Business Development, since 2005.
Credentials & Awards
- 'President's Award' for 'Naat Rang' Ministry of Religious Affairs Govt. of Pakistan (2004)
- "Europak Award" by Europak Innsbruck, Asutria
- 'Creative Poet award' from House of Commons, Canada.
- 'Special Award' from Jamia Islamia, Canada.
- Quad-e-Azam Youth Award (1993)
- "Best Performance Award" by Radio Pakistan Karachi (1995)
Magazines & Book Published
In recognition of the meritorious efforts in the genre of Na'at following articles and books have been written on his Naatiya poetry.
- 'Pazeerai' (Karachi) contains articles on his poetry collection published in 1994.
- Special edition of 'Baseerat international' Canada (2002).
- Special edition of ' Safeer-e-Naat' Karachi (2002)
- 'Jada-e-Rehmat Ka Musafir', a book written by Dr. Hasrat Kaasganjwion on his Natia Poetry.
- 'Sana Khwan-e-Muhammed' (PBUH) Mujalla published in (2003)
- 'Naat Aur Aadab-e-Naat' by Allama Kaukab Nurani.( collection of his letters written to him.)
Books by the Author:
- 'Maah-e-Taiba' first collection of his Naatia Poetry published in 1998.
- 'Jada-e-Rehmat' second collection of his Naatia poetry published in 1993.
- 'Aiwan-e-Na'at', published by Mumtaz Publishers, 1993.
- 'Hain Mawajih pe hum' published by Mumtaz Publishers Karachi. Fazli Sons Karachi published this book in the same year. It was again republished by
'Taj Company' 'New Dehli, India
- 'Khawaboon main sunehri jaali hay' collection of his Naat compiled by Aziz Ahsan, published in 2001 & 2002.
CDs of Sabeeh Rehmani
- "Lab pe Na'at e Paak ka Naghma"..., by EMI.
- "Yaad e Medina".., by Karachi Cassets Center, Lahore
- "Sarkar Tawajjo Fermayein" Maktaba Ashrafia Karachi
- "Sarkar key Kadmon main." by Karachi Cassets Center, Lahore
- "Yaad e Haram" by FRS (Karachi)
- "Anwar e Haramain" by FRS (Karachi)
- "Ae Mediney ki Zameen" by FRS (Karachi)
- "Hum Nabi ka Astan dekha kiye." by FRS (Karachi)